It’s a classic Greek Revival townhouse built in 1835 remarkably preserved and beautifully adapted to single family living. The main floor has double parlors with the original arch between, a well-designed kitchen, and the bonus of a family entertaining room on the garden. The 2nd floor has a primary suite with bedroom and sitting room and a balcony plus a guest room. Connected to the back exterior stairs are three small guest suites . . . with kitchens and living rooms all offered furnished.